Thursday, February 5, 2009

Awesome Ride Indeed!

Brilliant! Is one word I can use to describe yasir's write up about our Trip to Ooty for the Rider Mania 2009. Our entire trip summary is very beautifully done by Yasir I don't think any one of us could do it better. He has taken time and put in a lot of effort to make the reader feel the ride with us and I think he has succeeded in doing just that.

Well! All good things come to an end pretty quickly and ditto for our Trip which today feels just like it lasted for as long as a night's dream. You can actually call it our dream which all of us were lucky enough to accomplish in real life. Even now as I type this update my mind is filled with thoughts and emotions about our First Bullet Trip!. I pray and wish that more of our Brethren get a chance to experience bliss on two wheels to which words cannot do justice .

It's barely two weeks since we got back and my hands are already itching and I am longing for another Bullet Trip, Only hoping it will happen soon. Until then it's a looong long wait.......

1 comment: